XDS Pro1-Q Satellite Receiver
At the forefront of satellite audio equipment, X-Digital receivers have replaced Starguide and Comstream as the most affordable and most user-friendly audio broadcast receivers on the market today. Each XDS receiver offers access to the XNMS, an extremely valuable tool for radio network and affiliates to schedule programs, monitor receiver health, set one-time "event" programs, and much more.
Looking for a multi-channel XDS receiver? See the XDS Pro4Q.
Looking for an XDS receiver that excels with low- kHz SCPC carriers as well? See the XDS Pro1R or the XDS Pro4R.
- Cost effective
- DVB S/S2
- L-Band QPSK/8PSK
- MPEG, AAC decoder
- Low Bitrate down to 256 Kbaud
- Receives live IP streams
- Store and forward
- Record/ and Insertion of media
- System support for over 500 channels
- One balanced audio outputs
- Multiple decodes cross mixed
- Audio input for network automation
- 1 PAD output ports
- 16 relays (fixed & net relay)
- One 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports w/VLAN
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet WAN port
- DHCP, NFS, HTTP, Telnet
- Alarm port and M&C via RS232
- In-Field firmware upgradeable
- Standard XML interfaces
- Remote control via XNMS
Features Available with Service Plan:
MPEG, AAC decoder
Store and forward
Record/ and Insertion of media
Remote control via XNMS
Regionalized Spot Insertion / Copy Splitting (with Hosted Distribution)
IP Streaming Backup (with Hosted Distribution)
The XDS Pro1Q satellite receiver is the highest in professional quality single channel MCPC digital audio receivers.