2WCom's MM08E DVB Audio IP / ASI Encoder is an ultra-configurable multi-format piece of equipment designed to go above and beyond the end-of-life AZ110 out in the field allowing you to send and monitor audio over IP.
The MM08E is built to order in Germany.
Stereo Encoder (1-4 analogue/digital, > 5-8 only digital)
· Encoder algorithms:
- Standard: MPEG 1/2 Layer 1, 2 and 3, G.711, G.722 and
- Optional: MPEG 2/4 AAC-LC, HEv1, HEv2, AAC-LD, E-aptX
· 3 IP-ports (2x data, 1x config.)
· RS.232 or IP-Input to feed in 8 UECP/RDS data streams
· 2 optional transport streams for ancillary data per audio
· Transport of UECP data either embedded (Layer 2 only) or
using breakout cable with separated PID (Data Piping)
· Supported protocols: RTP/RTCP/UDP, IGMP, ICMP, DHCP,
HTTP, FTP, SNMPv2c, NTP, TCP (Icecast), PTPv2
· 8 opto coupler inputs
· Audio inputs:
- Up to 4 inputs: analogue or digital audio connectors (XLR)
- Above 4 to 8 inputs: only digital audio connectors (XLR)
The activation setup can be carried out via web interface
· Generation of all mandatory DVB tables (ETSI EN 300 468)
· Output Interface: MPEG-2 transport stream on IP or ASI and
alternatively on elementary stream (RTP/UDP)
· Separate Ethernet interfaces for audio data, serial data and
GPIO transmission, controlling and setup functions.
· 19"-cabinet for rack mount of 1 height unit, 1 power supply
230 VAC included
· Management via web interface.
· 2wcom SIRC support
· 2wcom FEC: Pro MPEG FEC (Practice #3 release 2)