X-Digital Pro4R Satellite Audio Receiver
For small carrier / low-kHz SCPC applications
At the forefront of satellite audio equipment, X-Digital receivers have replaced Starguide and Comstream as the most affordable and most user-friendly audio broadcast receivers on the market today. Each XDS receiver offers access to the XNMS, an extremely valuable tool for radio network and affiliates to schedule programs, monitor receiver health, set one-time "event" programs, and much more.
Looking for a single channel XDS receiver? See the XDS Pro1R.
Don't need low-kHz capabilities? See the XDS Pro1Q or the XDS Pro4Q (they're $50 cheaper than their -R counterparts).
- Low bitrate down to 100 Ksps (optional), 256 Ksps standard
- Can fit in a 150 kHz carrier (optional), 400 kHz standard
- DVB S/S2
- L-Band QPSK/8PSK
- Receives live IP streams
- System support for over 500 channels
- Four balanced audio outputs
- Four AES interfaces
- Multiple decodes cross mixed
- Audio input for network automation
- 4 PAD output ports
- 32 relays (fixed & net relay)
- Two 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports w/VLAN
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet WAN port
- DHCP, NFS, HTTP, Telnet
- Alarm port and M&C via RS232
- In-Field firmware upgradable
- Standard XML interfaces
Features Available with Service Plan:
MPEG, AAC decoder
Store and forward
Record/ and Insertion of media
Remote control via XNMS
Regionalized Spot Insertion / Copy Splitting (with Hosted Distribution)
IP Streaming Backup (with Hosted Distribution)
The X-Digital Pro4-R Receiver is our most highly recommended multi-channel receiver for use on smaller SCPC carriers as well as on larger MCPC carriers.