The M6100 is a state-of-the-art satellite modulator designed for broadcast contribution.
The M6100 is a state-of-the-art satellite modulator designed for broadcast contribution, DSNG and distribution applications over satellite in full compliance with the DVB standards. Depending on the applications and the activated features, the M6100 can be used in conjunction with set-top boxes, professional IRDs or satellite demodulators such as the AZ910.
- Hardware Platform Chassis Type 01 (Modulator) CH-01
- Operating Software M6100/MDM6100 Software R2.7* MS-27
- Mains Power Supply Unit PSU Single AC 110/240V PS-00
- Video/Data Package Video TS, Carrier-ID(NIT), TS Analyser* VP-01
- Video Interface ASI (6) (req. VP-01) AS-02
- Mod Output Interface L-band + 10MHz output + 24/48V BUC OU-05
- Modulation Standard and Coding DVB-S Q/8PSK* SC-01
- Mod Max Symbol Rates Modulation Symbol Rate 5Mbaud* SR-05
- Internal Reference Clock Standard 10MHz IR-00
- DVB Carrier Identifier DVB RF carrier identifier* ID-01