Barix - Annuncicom 1000
Versatile, standards-based, professional IP Intercom and PA device
Versatile, standards-based, professional IP Intercom and PA device with supervised contact closure inputs and relays, balanced audio interfaces and redundant supervised Ethernet and power connections.
The Barix Annuncicom 1000 is a versatile, professional IP Intercom and PA device with eight supervised contact closure inputs, nine relay outputs and balanced stereo audio interfaces, including support for professional microphones on the audio inputs. Dual redundant supervised power supply inputs and redundant network interfaces make the Annuncicom 1000 ideal for very high reliability applications.
- Generic audio routing and „Audio PLC” applications
- Paging and general audio distribution
- Automatic announcement systems
- Public address, emergency calls, alarms and paging
- Monitor and control communication in public buildings, airports, manufacturing facilities, and shopping malls
Features - specific for Annuncicom 1000 hardware
- Dual Ethernet ports for high-reliability applications
- Dual balanced, 0dB line-level audio inputs
- One input switchable to microphone sensitivity, 12V phantom power
- Dual balanced, 0dB line-level audio outputs
- Eight supervised contact closure inputs
- Eight relay outputs 24V 0.5A, with one separate fault relay
- Dual, supervised redundant supply voltage inputs. 18-56V voltage range
- Built-in temperature sensor for device health monitoring
There are yet no reviews for this product.