APT WorldCast Equinox Audio Codec
A multi-algorithm, fully duplex, stereo audio codec offering IP & ISDN connections
WorldCast Equinox is a multi-algorithm, fully duplex, stereo audio codec offering IP & ISDN connections with optional X.21 / V.35.
Designed primarily for studio to transmitter links and inter-studio networking applications, the WorldCast Equinox provides a reliable platform for the transport of broadcast grade audio throughout the globe.
With robust, DSP-based architecture and the ability to automatically back-up your primary IP or X.21 link, the WorldCast Equinox offers a stable platform for 24/7/365 reliability.
- Separate Analog & Digital Inputs / Outputs
- Simplex & Duplex backup from IP to ISDN
- New Blackfin DSP design to incorporate multiple algorithms
- MPEG Layer 3 Bonding
- Full support for SIP/SDP connections
- Dual IP Ports (model 112172)
- Redundant PSUs (model 112173)
- Support for MPEG 4 AAC HE (model 112174)
- Fully duplex stereo audio codec
- Available audio bandwidths from 10Hz through to 22.5kHz, for FM, AM and HD Radio• TM/DAB applications
- Analog and AES/EBU I/O (AES3), Digital Reference In
- Simultaneous Analog and Digital Outputs
- 16 and 24 bit word resolution
- Enhanced apt-X algorithm (16 bit & 24 bit) and MPEG Layer III
- Linear PCM (16 bit and 24 bit resolution) – (Option)
- Range of available algorithms includingMPEG 1/2 Layer II, MPEG 4 AAC LD,MPEG 2/4 AAC LC, AAC HE, G.722 • & G.711 – (Option)
There are yet no reviews for this product.