Barix - Barionet 50
I/O device server with 2 serial ports, 8 digital I/O and Dallas 1-wire support, SNMP, Modbus/TCP and web interfaces via builtin 10/100 Ethernet interface.
Programmable I/O device server with 2 serial ports, 8 digital I/O and Dallas 1-wire support, SNMP, Modbus/TCP and web interfaces via builtin 10/100 Ethernet interface. The Barionet 50 is a fully programmable I/O device server that supports standard interfaces such as SNMP, CGI, HTTP, and Modbus/TCP to monitor and control a variety of built-in I/O functions. Four contact closure inputs, four relay outputs, a 1-wire interface and two serial ports can be monitored and controlled via several built-in protocols. In addition, all I/O functions and interfaces can be controlled and monitored using custom DHTML web pages and BCL (Barix Control Language) applications loaded into the device.
- Monitoring, controlling and interfacing devices to IP-based networks or central management systems in commercial, industrial, and home applications
- Access control, machine data collection, and environmental monitoring
- Monitoring contact closures
- Temperature sensing and data logging
- Home Automation
Features - specific for Barionet 50 hardware
- 4 Contact closure inputs
- 4 Relay outputs 24V 0.5A
- RS-485 serial interface with termination, up to 230 kbps
- RS-232 serial interface, up to 230 kbps
There are yet no reviews for this product.