The Skyware Global Type 243 2.4M Class III RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to maintain its critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The AZ/EL mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 6.63” O.D. mast and prevent slippage in high winds.
Hot-Dip galvanizing is standard on this model for maximum environmental protection.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Two-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Heavy-duty galvanized AZ/EL mount
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Galvanized support arm and alignment struts
- Factory pre-assembled mount
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Includes Ku-band linear cross-polarized RxTx feed assembly
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 25 lb RF electronics (LNB & BUC)